National Capital Chapter
As a Chair or Co-Chair of the Public Relations
Society of America National Capital Chapter (PRSA NCC), please sign, date and
return this commitment form if you are willing to make every effort to fulfill
the responsibilities noted below.
The general fiduciary charges to all committee
Chairs and Co-Chairs are:
● Be completely familiar with the
strategic objectives and fiduciary responsibilities of the chapter;
● Develop an annual budget that sets
annual financial goals;
● Understand the chapter strategic
plan and determine how the financial implications of their committee’s
activities in supporting the fiduciary responsibilities of the Board;
● Be familiar with the objectives
and assignments of their respective committees.
In addition to these general fiduciary
commitments, chapter committee members are also charged to:
● Be available for committee
assignments and committee meetings;
● Make every effort to contribute to
and be active in the committee projects assigned;
● Submit monthly committee reports
to the Secretary for use as part of the Board’s consent package.