The National Capital Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is one of the most established professional and career development networks for communications pros in the country. PRSA membership connects you to a network of over 21,000 professionals through local and regional communities, high-quality events, and industry-specific groups.
To become a part of PRSA’s largest chapter, PRSA NCC, you’ll first need to join the national PRSA organization. When joining, make sure you add the PRSA NCC chapter membership to your transaction!
PRSA NCC Members Enjoy Numerous Additional Benefits
As a chapter member, your benefits include:
- Discounts for national PRSA workshops and conferences
- PRSA’s member-only daily e-newsletter, Issues & Trends
- PRSA’s online community forums & more
- Discounted registration rates for our in-person local networking happy hours and receptions
- Discounted access to dozens of online and in-person local professional development events each year
- Discounted registration rates for our annual Public Relations Hall of Fame cocktail reception
- Special discounted tickets for our annual National Capital Excellence in Communications Awards (ECAs) cocktail reception
- Free entry for our National Capital Excellence in Communications Awards (ECAs) program
- Access to Jobline, our chapter’s invaluable database for job seekers and employers
- Free job listings on Jobline
- Opportunities to be a mentor or mentee through our chapter’s mentorship program
- Discounted rates for workshops to prepare you for your Accreditation in Public Relations (APR)
- One free press release from EIN Presswire. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
- Opportunities to join PRSA NCC leadership committees to grow and advance your career
- Stay up-to-date through our upcoming events and news emails
Have questions? Contact the National Capital Chapter at: email@example.com or PRSA National at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to become a PRSA National Capital Chapter member, you must be a member of PRSA.