Call for Nominations: 2021 PRSA NCC Board of Directors
PRSA NCC is currently seeking industry professionals to serve on its 2021 volunteer Board of Directors. To serve on the PRSA NCC Board, the candidate must be a PRSA member in good standing and an active member of PRSA NCC prior to the election.
Candidates should have a desire to serve a one-year term or two-year term and provide input, ideas and counsel on issues including public relations, marketing/branding, events, education, and professional development.
Positions for 2021:
- Two-year Vice President
- One-year Vice President
- One-year Director (three positions open)
- Two-year Director (three positions open)
Ideal candidates will be able to:
- Attend 10 board meetings annually
- Actively serve on at least one PRSA NCC committee
- Attend at least three professional development workshops during the year
- Advocate for our needs in the community and among your colleagues and peers
- Be driven to learn more about the field of public relations as well as media, social media, and diversity and inclusion in the industry
To nominate a potential board candidate or yourself, click on the button below to access the nomination form. Descriptions of each position on the board of directors may be found here.
Completed materials must be submitted online by September 10, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Immediate Past President and Nominating Committee Chair Stacy Hope.