- July 29, 2021
2:00 pm EDT - 3:00 pm EDT
Change is a constant in today’s world. But many leaders and professional communicators struggle with communicating change well.
Join PRSA NCC as we sit down with Angelo Ioffreda, chief engagement officer of io spark communications, to learn to effectively communicate organizational change.
Join us and learn:
- The change process and models of change
- How to apply an understanding of your audience(s) in the context of change
- The distinction between change management and change leadership
- Right-sizing your communications to the change
- Change communication fundamentals and the importance of “Why”
Continue the conversation on your favorite social media channel with the hashtags #io_spark and #Continuity&Change.
About the Speaker
Angelo Ioffreda, chief engagement officer of io spark communications, is an organizational and strategic communication consultant, leadership coach, and faculty in American University’s Key Executive Leadership Program and in The George Washington University’s Strategic Public Relations Master’s Program. He is a former president of IABC DC Metro and a current member of the board of EcoAction Arlington, a volunteer organization focused on addressing a wide range of local environmental issues.
Venue: ZOOM Meeting