- July 10, 2020
1:00 pm EDT - 2:30 pm EDT
We are now halfway through 2020: Do you feel like the ground is shifting under your organization?
Nonprofit executives are asking: “How can we raise money without physical events?,” “How can we connect with stakeholders without in-person meetings?,” “How can we keep our employees engaged while they are working from home?,” and “How can we drive conversations when there are so many distractions?”.
Amidst crisis and uncertainty, some leaders are cutting through the noise. They doubling down on digital strategies to connect with their employees, stakeholders, donors, and other industry leaders. They are inspiring others to follow them – figuratively and literally. They are going from chief executive to chief influencer: and you can too.
This interactive workshop is designed to help senior nonprofit leaders build and expand their social media presence. Please do not delegate this to your social media manager. The journey from chief executive to chief influencer requires know-how and buy-in from the top.
In 90 minutes, you will learn:
- The three Communication and Marketing Strategies for Today – Attention, Intention and Mention – and how to prioritize the one that’s right for you.
- Social media best practices from leading nonprofit chief executives who are recognized influencers in their industries and beyond.
- A tip sheet for how to grow your influence on LinkedIn in just five minutes a day (even from your smartphone).
- Ernestine Benedict, Chief Communications Officer, ZERO TO THREE
- Anthony Shop, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Social Driver
This event is organized by
Event partners include:
Washington Women in Public Relations
International Association of Business Communicators – DC Metro
Progressive Communicators of Washington DC