- March 31, 2020
8:00 am - 4:15 pm
No matter how you engage customers, Integrate DC will help you do it better. This one-day, content-packed marketing communications conference will feature experts from global brands who will share case studies and insider tips on how they’re breaking through the clutter to reach people. Join us for Integrate DC on March 31, 2020 at the National Education Association in Washington, D.C. See more at integrate.wvu.edu/dc
Learn how to:
- Develop a strategy that reinvents your communications plans with a digital focus
- Strengthen your messaging through measurement and analytics
- Use video, podcasts, and AI to tell your story in a new way
- Repurpose live event content for future marketing efforts
- Build partnerships and make new connections with leaders in social media, digital marketing and public relations
- Tell emotional and authentic stories through emerging media and innovative strategies
About Integrate DC
Empowering and inspiring emerging leaders to shape the marketing communications industry. Save the date for Integrate DC on March 31. See more at integrate.wvu.edu/dc
Integrate is an experience designed for today’s marketing communications professional. Hosted by the West Virginia University Reed College of Media and the Public Relations Society of America’s National Capital Chapter, Integrate DC will bring together experts from global brands in the nation’s capital for a content-rich, one-day event.
Whether you are an integrated marketing communications (IMC) strategist, a data-driven marketer, a public relations practitioner, a creative advertiser, or play any other role in the marketing communications industry, this is an annual learning and networking event you should attend.
Integrate focuses on the latest trends shaping our fast-evolving industry. Speakers cover topics like how to use data to drive marketing decisions, how virtual reality changes the ways we engage target audiences and how to create messaging that speaks to a diverse consumer base. You’ll learn from case studies that highlight industry-shifting campaigns that have changed how consumers feel about brands. No matter how you engage your customers, Integrate DC will help you do it better.
Venue Phone: 202-833-4000
Venue Website: www.nea.orgAddress: