- September 21, 2021
9:00 am EDT - 11:00 am EDT
This webinar is designed to discuss the basics of live streaming.
Live streaming is the broadcast of an event over the internet as it happens. Different types of live streaming include:
- Awards shows
- Boxing matches
- Video games
- Special one-time events
Live Streaming enables different audiences to watch, share, and create videos in real-time. This idea is very similar to live TV. However, some live streams can be done in private.
In this webinar, you will learn the basics of live streaming no matter what type of business you’re in: corporate, non-profit, govenment, or even sole practitioner. Done well and with consistency, live-streamed events will expand your content strategy, and bring new visibility to your organization or client.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are examples of live streaming?
- What is streaming – its definition, meaning and explanation?
- How does live streaming work?
- What are the benefits of live streaming?
- What are some good cost effective streaming services?
- How can I stream live video over the internet for free?
Join the National Capital Chapter as we welcome Mr. Kerry Shearer to share his many years of experience as we learn –and practice– how to organize, film, describe, and guide your organization’s live video experience.
Please join us!
Venue: ZOOM Meeting