- October 23, 2020
10:00 am EDT - 11:00 am EDT
The current racism pandemic has intensified the need for forward-thinking communicators to shape positive diversity and inclusion (D&I) outcomes both in the profession and in the organizations they support. D&I is no longer a nice-to-have — it’s a moral obligation and organizational imperative.
In this complimentary virtual learning experience, hosted by the PRSA National Capital Chapter Diversity & Inclusion Committee and supported in partnership with the MAC Summit, hear business leaders share their D&I expertise and ways in which communicators can take meaningful and sustainable action.
- How organizations embed D&I throughout their business activities
- The role communicators play in advancing D&I in their organizations
- How different organizations take a thoughtful, authentic stance on social issues
We have a great line-up of business leaders willing to share their best practices and lessons learned including:
- Soon Mee Kim, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Omnicom PR Group
- Jacqueline Welch, CHRO and Chief Diversity Officer, Freddie Mac
- Charlene Wheeless, CEO, Charlene Wheeless LLC and Chair of the Page Society
- Joseph Dawson, Strategic Communications Director, Freddie Mac and PRSA NCC D&I Committee Co-Chair
Join us for this event and keep the conversation going on your favorite social media channel with the hashtag #PRDiversity.
This event is being hosted by the PRSA National Capital Chapter Diversity & Inclusion Committee and supported in partnership with the MAC Summit.
Venue: ZOOM Meeting