- October 8, 2021
11:30 am EDT - 1:00 pm EDT
Worried about SEO/reviews/Google results/Wikipedia, and/or any other parts of your organization’s online reputation that you’re uncomfortably aware you may be responsible for?
Everyone’s concerned about their online reputation but no one’s quite sure what to do about it. Join us as we cover the channels that make up your online reputation, provide tactics you can use, and introduce some case studies.
Areas we’ll cover:
- SEO in 2021 – hands on examples of what’s working
- What you need to know now to make your company look better on Google
- How press releases currently work for Google:
- How to optimize types of press releases for Google SEO
- Branded searches (company, product, persons)
- Content (description in SERPS)
- Wikipedia – How it really works and what you can do
- Review Sites — Glassdoor – Yelp for Employees – what should you be doing?
- What do you do about “That Review”
Josh Greene is the CEO of The Mather Group, a digital agency that helps companies manage search engine optimization and Wikipedia content. He has spoken at several PRSA events and has appeared in podcasts for Spiral Marketing and The Creative Marketing Zone. Before working with The Mather Group, Greene was the VP of Marketing for Discovery Channel Stores, Time Warner Cable and other companies.
Venue: ZOOM Meeting