Website Analysis & Resilience Center (ARC) for Systemic Risk
A disruption to our nation’s financial or energy sector could impact our health or safety, economic security, or even our national security. At the ARC, we work to make sure that bad day never happens. Interested in using your skills and experience to help protect our nation’s most critical infrastructure? Join our team.
About the ARC
The Analysis and Resilience Center (ARC) for Systemic Risk is a non-profit, cross-sector organization designed to mitigate systemic risk to the nation’s most critical infrastructure from existing and emerging threats. We facilitate collaboration between our critical infrastructure member companies, the U.S. Government, and other key sector partners in a controlled environment where participants can securely collaborate. Together, we conduct analysis of critical systems, assets, and functions; monitor and warn against threats to those systems, assets, and functions; and develop measures to make them more resilient.
Our members are owners and operators of the nation’s most critical financial and energy sector infrastructure. In the future, membership will be expanded to other owners and operators of critical infrastructure entities designated as critical to the country’s national security.
The Membership and Communications Manager will help manage relationships with ARC member companies and help develop strategic, external, and internal communications for the organization. The Manager will serve as a liaison between the ARC and its member companies in the energy sector to ensure members’ awareness and support of the ARC’s operational activities and strategic goals. The Manager will report to the Director of Membership and Communications.
- Develop and maintain relationships with ARC energy sector member company representatives to ensure awareness and support of the ARC’s operational activities and strategic goals, address questions and potential concerns, help mobilize member resources, and drive value to our members
- Develop and maintain relationships with ARC Risk and Intelligence teams to ensure awareness of all ARC activities, provide counsel regarding potential energy sector member questions or concerns, and provide project support
- Coordinate and facilitate multilateral meetings between energy sector member company representatives and ARC Risk and Intelligence teams to discuss ARC operational activities and capture meeting minutes, action items, and outcomes
- Develop executive-level presentations and supporting materials
- Produce newsletters and other communications for members and ARC employees
- Plan and execute member and employee events, such as member forums and receptions and employee offsites
- Maintain ARC marketing collateral, presentations, staff bios, and style guide
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience Needed to Excel in this Role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to facilitate collaboration and drive consensus
- Relationship management experience
- Experience planning and facilitating meetings
- Experience creating executive-level presentations
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-starter, ability to anticipate needs and take the initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fast learner
- Diplomacy, tact, and discretion
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following areas: Member/Stakeholder Engagement; Strategic, External and/or Internal Communications; Project Management
- Energy sector (electricity subsector) experience or familiarity strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Business, or a related field
- Candidates who can work out of our Arlington, VA headquarters preferred. Open to candidates located elsewhere in the U.S. with the ability to travel to Arlington, VA on an agreed upon basis.
U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
Please apply via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2321009920/