JOIN THE 2023 PRSA NCC BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
Deadline extended to Friday, September 16
Become a part of PRSA NCC’s Board of Directors and be in the company of the region’s most influential PR and communications professionals.
As a board member, you will join an elite group of individuals who provide fiduciary oversight, share big picture ideas, and shape the strategic direction of the largest PRSA chapter in the country.
The value of board membership:
- Set the agenda and shape programming for the region’s premier host of industry events.
- Opportunities to connect and expand your network with the region’s top PR leaders.
- Investment in your marketability by gaining valuable board-level experience.
- Affiliation of your brand with a recognizable and influential professional organization.
If you are interested in being considered for our board, please submit a nomination by September 16, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions on the 2023 PRSA NCC Board of Directors (full position descriptions can be found here):
- Two-year vice president
- One-year vice president
- Two-year directors (two positions open)
- One-year directors (three positions open)
- Assembly Delegates
- Three-year delegates (three positions Open)
- Two-year delegates (two positions open)
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Actively serve on at least one PRSA NCC committee
- Help organize one chapter event
- Introduce one potential sponsor to leadership
- Attend at least three professional development workshops during the year
- Advocate for our needs in the community and among your colleagues and peers
- Be driven to learn more about the field of public relations as well as media, social media, and diversity and inclusion in the industry