$20.00 – $32.00
In such a divisive time, being seen as a faceless, nameless bureaucracy makes organizations and large
companies an easy target for community frustration. Even in a large school district like Fresno Unified, I know that
we aren’t just a faceless, nameless bureaucracy and I’m sure your organization is not either. Instead, our
organizations are made up of staff who have heart and purpose, consumers with big dreams, and communities full
of promise. Join this session to learn actionable communication strategies you can implement today to humanize
your communications and build ambassadors of your staff, consumers, and communities.
- Nikki Henry, MPA, Chief Communications Officer, Fresno Unified School District
- Grasp the immense importance of personalizing every communication you send out and learn the skills to do it effectively.
- Obtain actionable strategies to bring a human element to your organization and put them into practice immediately.
- Find ways to improve the consistency of your communication without sacrificing valuable time.
- Nurture and grow your media relationships effortlessly and swiftly.
- Learn how to build advisory committees that will enrich your understanding of your audiences.
Non-Member, PRSA NCC Member