$20.00 – $32.00
As the world becomes increasingly reliant on artificial intelligence, it is more important than ever that we ensure its responsible and ethical use. In this session, Leigh Felton, a seasoned leader with almost two decades of experience, will share best practices for building a culture of responsibility and ethics around AI, as well as strategies for complying with regulatory requirements.
- Leigh Felton, Executive Director, COS Leaders Circle
- Practical guidelines for building an ethically responsible AI culture.
- Strategies to comply with AI regulatory requirements.
- Understanding the role of diversity and inclusion in ethical AI development.
- Insights into considering the needs of marginalized communities and benefits of neurodiversity in AI.
Non-Member, PRSA NCC Member