$24.00 – $40.00
This virtual conference features video and social media experts from the top brands, who will discuss how motion in both organic and paid social media posts are being used by their brands to stand out.
• Alex Herder, Co-Founder, Duke & Duck
• Sally Sargood, Senior Marketing Manager, Animoto
• Katherine Kubler, Executive Creative Director, Tiny Dino Agency
• Orlando Suazo, Digital Video Editor, Nestlé USA
The best brands are creating eye-catching content to acquire new followers and drive specific calls to action. The most successful social media campaigns have proven to be video-based, combining clear communication with motion design, to achieve the public relations and marketing goals of their companies. This virtual conference features video and social media experts from the top brands, who will discuss how motion in both organic and paid social media posts are being used by their brands to stand out from the noise in their target audiences’ social media streams.
Topics covered include:
• It’s more than video — it’s about movement
• Captivating your audience in less than three seconds
• The why and how of using motion graphics for branded social media
• Exploring new video formats and aspect ratios
• Marketing on Mute. Creating silent video and captioning video content
• No multimedia in your social media stream? How to get traction with content kits
• Welcome Remarks
• Session 1: Producing Branded Videos for Social Media Engagement
Featuring Alex Herder, Co-Founder, Duke & Duck
In today’s media environment, most online videos are watched on mobile devices. Several brands have experimented with motion/animated graphics, explainer videos, as well as closed captions. This session explores how brands are taking a social media-first approach when planning and producing their videos.
• Session 2: The Traditional ‘Polished’ Video Doesn’t Always Win
Featuring Sally Sargood, Senior Marketing Manager, Animoto
One of the biggest challenges for social media marketers is keeping up with where consumers are, but the biggest secret is you don’t need a highly produced, expensive video. This session will present some of the latest research and strategies to help brands keep up with the latest mobile-centric social media video trends. Specifically, which aspect ratios and formats are driving the most conversions with organic posts as well as social media ads.
• Session 3: The Evolution of Video in Digital and Social Media Marketing
Featuring Katherine Kubler, Executive Creative Director, Tiny Dino Agency
The digital landscape is constantly evolving and brands need to quickly adapt to make use of all the new ways to engage audiences. Through a series of case studies, this session will explore the myriad of ways video can be used across digital and social platforms.
• Session 4: Branded DIY Marketing Video on a Budget
Featuring Orlando Suazo, Digital Video Editor, Nestlé USA
This session will provide you with the tips and tricks on how to produce a world-class social video with limited time and budget. He will discuss the basics of editing and video production, affordable equipment options, freemium software, and other video resources.
Non-member, PRSA NCC Member